Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Viva Naturals Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser

For a little while now I have been looking at aromatherapy a little bit more.  I have some allergies and was diagnosed with asthma this year.    This is mainly the reason behind my research on aromatherapy because there is so much that you can do with essential oils apparently.   I never had an infuser so I was excited to try it when it was offered on Amazon Vine Voices.

IMG_9710This stylish diffuser will allow you to use the essential oils you might have at home in an easy way. The whole process is very simple. Pour a quantity of water in the infuser, add some drops of essential oils, and voilà! You are all set for some relaxation and uplifting time.

This particular device is interesting because you have the capability to set it up for 1 hour, 3 hours or 6 hours. Obviously you have the control to include as little or as much water as you desire. A little measuring cup is included in the package. You can also include some light function which will switch through the colors (moonlight white, firefly green, aquamarine teal, galaxy purple, sunset red, mellow yellow, and mystic blue) or you can set it up fixed as well as remove the light options.

IMG_9713

According to Viva Naturals, this will help you to purify  your home by eliminating toxins and fight molds.   It would also stop the germs from spreading because many essential oils contain powerful anti-microbial compounds that bind to germs in the air and remove them.   That way you can fight colds, flu, and other type of bugs through the year.

Essentially, I find that it is a liIMG_9712ttle humidifier that you can have close to you when using it. It allows you to incorporate some essential oils in the water in order to spread some vilifying smells near you. The smells is not too strong and will help you to improve your health.  My only disappointment is that the infuser did not come with some essential oils. Fortunately, I already had a bottle at home. So I used that when I tried it out.  I set the diffuser on my bedside table and make it run in the afternoon while I was resting.    I like the fact that it would gently send through the air via the mist the scent I had picked.  The diffuser is very quiet so you won’t be bothered with the noise.

I really like the style and the color of the diffuser I have received. It comes in black and ash (greyish) as well.  This particular model allows you to have 400 ml of water in it.

The Viva Naturals Diffuser is available for purchase on amazon.ca and amazon.com.

Pine Tranquil Model

 

Espresso Tranquil Model

 

Ash Tranquil Model

 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment