Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Classic Brands U-Shape Gel Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow

I recently received a travel neck pillow from Classic Brands to review.   I always wanted to have one of these so I can rest a bit when we are travelling to go to our RV.   My husband was hoping that we would get it before he leaves for his business trip.   Turns out we did receive it before his trip.  

I am no stranger to memory foam type of pillows because I have one to sleep on during the night.  I really like my memory foam pillow at night so I know what to expect for the travel neck pillow.   My husband, however, decided to try it out while sitting on the sofa and just couldn’t get used to it.  Right now it is a bit bulky I find but with time I know that the memory foam will settle itself perfectly around your neck.  It will take time and many uses though.  

I like the softness of it.   It also possess a gel section which provide some coolness around your head.   It was interesting to feel the coolness slowly coming to your skin.   

IMG_8657

As much as I like the idea of having a travel neck pillow I have a few things that are bugging me.   First of all, I was hoping that there would be a nicer cover around it.   Turns out that the cover is removable but it is white (easy to get dirty) and the material is not as thick as I would have expected.    The description of the product said that there would be a velour cover but this kind do not have velour surrounding the pillow.   Bummer number two is the fact that there is no elastic strap for easy transportation.  Again this was mentioned in the description of the product…   An elastic strap would make it easy to hold it or to slide on your suitcase when travelling by plane.

Again, it is a great product to have when travelling.  Keep in mind that it will take some time to shape the pillow to your own body but once it is done I am sure you will appreciate a soft pillow to put your head on.

The Classic Brands U-Shape Gel Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow is available for purchase on amazon.ca and amazon.com.

 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment