Friday, April 18, 2014

The end of an adventure

Three years ago – on February 2011 to be more precise, I was approached with an opportunity to write for Woodall’s.   They had a blog and were recruiting bloggers to write about anything that was camping related.  After discussing with my husband and talking over the phone with the person in charge back then, I decided to embark on this new adventure.   In exchange of a weekly blog I would get paid by Woodall’s.     

For forward three years and it’s now April 2014.   Lot of things have changed through the years and I was informed this week that my services were not required anymore since the blog was going to change in the near future.   Three years of blogging of camping and being paid – a great adventure indeed.

Now, I am somewhat relieved.   I was sensing that my time with them had come to an end.  

I don’t know what the future has in store for me.  In the meantime, I have a few things I want to blog about and I think I can put more of my own energies on my personal blog.    My kids are growing up.  Homeschooling is still a choice we have made and we enjoy it quite a bit. 

Thank you Woodall’s for the adventure.   I had a blast during these three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment