Saturday, November 10, 2012

Swagbucks Canadian only Coupons

Canadian Swaggernauts have asked, and Swagbucks listened: Coupons are now available on Swagbucks.ca! You can earn 1 SB for each coupon printed (limit of 12 SB/month). If you haven't tried Swagbucks yet, now is a good time to earn online reward Bucks for doing what you already do online: search, play games, watch videos and more. Now you can add saving on shopping trips too. Click on "Coupons" under the Earn menu on the homepage and search for coupons in your area, by category or by brand.

I personally used the swagbucks I earn to purchase a 5$ gift card at amazon.ca which I then use when I have enough to cover the amount necessary for free shipping.    It doesn’t take long to accumulate and then you can purchase much needed books for homeschool or  yourself.

I highly recommend Swagbucks to all my readers.  It’s free and it pays to search the internet because you can get goodies in exchange of your points.  

No comments:

Post a Comment