Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Swag Bucks Rocks!

Have you heard of Swag Bucks?   Or you’ve heard of it but hesitate to register because it is too good to be true?image

Well let me tell you something – Swag Bucks Rocks.

Homeschooling has numerous advantages but one of the inconvenient is that you need to purchase the curriculum that you want.   Now I have been blessed numerously because of the fact that I review books and products and also because of free curriculum that people were getting rid of and that I stumbled upon a while back as well as some treasured finds I got at Value Village but there are other books that I need to buy.   That’s when Swag Bucks is a blessing in disguise.  

As part of being a blogger/IT person, I need to search often on the internet.  Swag Bucks allows me to search and at the same time I get Swag Bucks that keep accumulating.    When I reach 450 Swag Bucks, I exchange it for a 5$ Amazon.ca gift card.   When I receive my code for this gift card, I go in Amazon and “collect” it and keep the money in my account.   Once I have reached 25$ or more, I order and get free shipping.

Pretty simple and fantastic for yours truly.

I’ve already selected my two next purchased on Amazon.ca.

The Book of Virtues for which I have a study and First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind Level 2.    For next Easter I would like to get Legend of the Easter Egg as well as Amon’s Adventure.   Three other products that I have in my wish list are Unwrapping the Pharaohs and Evolution: The Grand Experiment with the teacher’s book.

Now you might wonder how long does it takes to accumulate Swag Bucks…   Not that long.  The trick is to be patient and enjoy the challenge.   Every now and then you can get special codes on facebook, twitter or even the Swag Bucks website to accumulate faster.

Interested?

Here’s your chance to register.  Click on the image below and follow the steps to become part of the Swag Bucks Revolution.   And to sweeten the registration process,  you can use the registration code AUGUSTBONUS - it's worth an extra 50 Swag Bucks when entered during the registration process. If any of you have a problem with this code (it does happens sometimes), you can contact Swag Bucks support directly - they've been instructed to issue credit.

So what are you waiting for?   Come on and join the fun

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment