Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chapman’s Frozen Yogurt

TrailMixENRecently I had the opportunity to try a new Frozen yogurt from Chapman’s Canada.  I originally asked to try new products but they send me a 5$ coupon so I could get an ice cream in exchange.

There were a few flavors that I wanted to try but when the containers are 4.99$ at the grocery store, a person can only get one of those with a free 5$ coupon.

So I decided to pick one that I knew my husband could eat – nothing with chocolate in it since he dislikes it.    I picked the Cranberry Trail Mix which contains cranberry flavoured frozen yogurt, almonds, pralined pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.   

The yogurt was crunchy and very delicious.  Here and there you could find some cranberry pieces and having pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds is not distasteful whatsoever.

My whole family enjoyed tasting it and my husband even said that it was the best flavour he tasted since the beginning of the summer.

We are definitively recommending it to anyone wanting to try something out-of-the-ordinary.   

The other flavours I would like to try are Cheeky Monkey, Nanaimo Bar, as well as the Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bars. 

yummy!

 

Disclaimer:  I received a 5$ coupon from Chapman’s.   I was not in any obligation to post something for their frozen yogurt but I thought that my readers would like to discover a new flavour in the Chapman’s products.

No comments:

Post a Comment