Monday, July 25, 2011

One Thousand Gifts–Week 7

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

71. new glasses that came in within 4 days of ordering them when I had been told two weeks!

72. a free VBS morning camp for the four kids and time for hubby and I to do errands as well as have breakfast together

73. my 3rd son willing to have a snake around his shoulders (two years ago he was too scared)

74. my blogging relationship with Hasbro Canada, DK Canada and New Leaf Publishing – I am so blessed

75. my family doctor – I honestly couldn’t ask for a better one.  He is precious.

76. being able to get books to read for free (okay I admit I have to blog about it but being an avid reader it helps!)

77. for the first time in thirteen years of marriage I am willing to hang some paintings from my paternal grand-mother – God is doing something in me for sure (there is a long story behind this).

78. seeing my husband being passionate again about a business venture and a ministry

79. finding an amazing sale at Future Shop for headsets – 9.99$ instead of 59.99$.   Made by Sony.

80. my first ever SPA package my husband bought on dealfind for our anniversary.  I had my appointment this week.   I like the manicure (even though it didn’t last long), the pedicure (which I adore the OPI color – I’m Not A Waitress) and facial/massage.   Definitively not the last time I will get one…!

No comments:

Post a Comment