Sunday, December 12, 2010

Photobook Canada

image

What is Photobook Canada?

Your story is special. That's why we want to help you capture and express the special moments in your life.

Our vision is to make custom, affordable and high-quality books. Every photo book we make is hand-made and therefore unique. With our easy-to-use free software and vast range of products, you can begin telling your story the way you want to.

We believe that it’s more than just a book. It’s the story that your book conveys.

All our books are: 

  • Hand-made, with superior quality
  • Made with imported premium materials
  • Completed with the help of great customer service using various communication channels
  • Completed within 5-7 business days
  • Constantly improving

My Thoughts

I discovered Photobook Canada by pure chance and decided to ask for the possibility of reviewing their services.   They agreed and offered me a medium landscape image wrap hardcover book with 40 sides/20 pages on 170gsm paper and matte laminated hardcover.

The process is quite simply.  You download their software, select the pictures you want, the background image, and voilĂ .  You get a picture book that will bring back memories to you.

2010_12_10_13_24_17_0043For the purpose of this review, I decided to use some of the best pictures we took during the current year.    Even the cover image is one that was taken while going to the Tulip Festival back in May.

 

Throughout the book, we can find various pictures that were taken at home, at the RV, while fishing, on our trips and much more.    Below are two examples of the pages produced by the software.

2010_12_10_13_24_17_00442010_12_10_13_24_17_0045

You also have the opportunity of including text throughout the book.   For this specific book, the only text I included was a Scripture that is dear to my heart this year and I decided to put it at the very end of the book.

My only small disappointment would be that the software does not recognize the  order of how the pictures were uploaded and mix them up through the book.  However, I find it interesting to take the book and flip through the pages and remember when it was taken.   This book helps us to go through the memory lane of 2010.

This would be a wonderful gift for a wedding or a special anniversary like 25 or 50 years of marriage.    Would I build a photobook on a yearly basis?  Probably not because of the price but for a special gift for loved ones I would consider it.

Photobook Canada is easy to use and you will have you photobook within a week.   The only glitch I had on the delivery is that somehow it got delivered three doors from my house.   If I had not realized this via the email I received for the UPS delivery, I would still be waiting for it…   Fortunately, I went one morning to this neighbour and ask for my package.

If you are looking to give a special gift for your loved ones this Christmas, I would suggest that you consider Photobook Canada.   They have various options you can choose from and this gift will be out-of-the-ordinary.  But be quick, you only have two weeks to do so and make sure you get it in time for Christmas!

Disclaimer: Thanks to Photobook Canada for sending me the featured products for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.  All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment