Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CSN Stores Review

Some of you remember that I had reviewed a product from CSN Stores before.    Well, I asked them if they would love for me to review something else and they agreed.

But what are CSN Stores?   It is a group of stores who had come together to create this huge internet shopping website on which you can order almost anything and everything you might need.

Need a new ottoman coffee table?  No problem.   You can find it at  CSN Stores!

They have round ones….

Round Extra Large Ottoman      or squared ones….. 
                                                                     Loft-Concept-Barker-Leather-Storage-Ottoman-Set-in-Brown
red ones…..
Safavieh-Round-Cocktail-Ottoman-with-Storage-Tray-in-Red    or wild ones…..
                                                                      Pony Cube Ottoman
I am not sure what product I will review yet.   I need to think about it.    I am thinking something that will spice up our homeschool.  I will let you know as soon as I receive it after I pass the order.
In the meantime, since Christmas is coming in the coming months, why not looking into CSN Stores and discover what you can order through them.   The best part for us Canadians is that they also ship to our beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment