Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SimAnimals Africa

SimAnimals Africa SimAnimals Africa
From EA Games

Game Info

Journey to the heart of Africa where you control the wild kingdom! Interact with exotic animals in the wild including lions, elephants, gorillas and more as you explore the jungles and savannas of Africa. Discover the animals’ secret abilities. Solve challenges to earn new items, animals, and levels. Collect unique items to receive badges. Get in touch with your wild side and discover the ultimate secret of the kingdom with SimAnimals Africa!

My Thoughts

If your kids like the games that involve simulation, you are in for a treat with SimAnimals Africa.   This game is perfect for kids as they learn how to manage a savanna with animals.   

It reminded me of the old simulation games like SimSafari or Zoo Tycoon.    My oldest son is enjoying these games and I am certain that my 6 year old will love to discover the animals living in Africa with this wonderful simulation of a savanna.

What I also like about this particular game is that I can easily incorporate it in our homeschool.   While studying the country of Africa, I can take this game out and let the kids go ballistic trying to get their savanna to grow in size and in animals.    Perfect!   And it will introduce them to the food chain existing in Africa.

You will start with a specific section and one type of animal and as you manage this section another one will open eventually with more animals.    The kids will deal with elephants, lions, meerkats, zebras and much more.

What I like the most about this particular game is that any of my kids could play it when they know how to manage the animals…   It is rated E for everyone!  The game is available for the Nintendo DS and the Wii.

This review was possible because I received a copy of SimAnimals Africa for the NintendoDS from EA Games.

SimAnimals Africa is available everywhere even on amazon.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment