Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trying Windows Live Writer

A friend recently posted on

facebook

that she was trying Windows Live Writer to help with her post on blogger.

Seeing how this seems to be a success for her, I am trying to experience it as well.

I think I like it.   The ability of using various fonts and other things are quite interesting.  

Let me know what you think…  Here’s a drawing I did last year that I can modidy somewhat to look as an instant picture.   Pretty neat!

2008_11_17_001

1 comment:

  1. I've been using Live Writer almost since I started blogging. I really like it because Live Writer gives me a lot of options for fonts, sizes and how my photos appear. However, now that I'm using Amazon with my blogger, I have to make do with Blogger's editing page where I can't get the font size that I want. Live Writer is great!

    ReplyDelete