Saturday, April 17, 2010

RVHEA Homeschool Conference

Today is the RVHEA Homeschool Conference.  So it's time to get the curriculum for next year which will include Math U See for three kids, Easy Grammar grade 4 and other few things.    The rest of the things I need I will have to order somewhere else since it is French curriculum.   But the bulk will be done.

Also I am suppose to be able to meet other TOS Homeschool Crew members there.   Fun! 

And I am bringing door prizes from Sharon Crooks as well as a book and a game I had extra via Canadianladybug Reviews! .

And we will also bring some advertisement for LobsterNetwork.com as well as spread to word about the giveaways I have on my review blog.  

I am so blessed to have in-laws willing to come and babysit today!   The kids are looking forward in spending some time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment