Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long week-end - Thanksgiving 2008

This week-end is a long week-end here in Canada.   It's out Thanksgiving.   Honestly, I am wondering why our Thanksgiving is not at the same time as the US...   If anyone know - please write me a note I am extremely curious about this...

We started Thanksgiving week-end with a trip to see the butterflies.   Then yesterday I worked - yep you are reading right... - worked on the accounting of the business.   It has to be done asap and hubby was willing to care for the children.  Me doing accounting and caring for the children - it's not working.   I need to be alone and quiet.  No distractions...   So I was able to bring this a little more closer to completion but I still have some work to do.   Which I will do today because we had church last night!

On the homeschool front - it's okay but I need to organized myself a little bit more I think.  I need to spend more time with Dominic on his letters and numbers.   Alexandre is able to do some things I give him.  

On the crew side of things - it has started.   I already wrote a couple of reviews, send one to the newsletter of my homeschool association (I love it!) and I am waiting for other things to come my way.   Right now I have some things to read - a homeschooling course for new parents considering homeschooling.  Sounds interesting and I am sure I can learn lots from it too since I am in my 2nd year of homeschooling.   You know what I was thinking the other day when I was writing the latest review?   It feels like when I was working on the school paper when I was in high school.   LOL!   The funniest thing is that I have found all the school papers we have written back in 1985-1986 - ouch!  

One of the products that will be reviewed by some of the crew is a course on how to write a novel.   Wish I could get that one on my hands - I am having so much fun writing these days...   But this products is for highschoolers I think and I don't have one.    So for now, I will wait and be patient to see what is sent my way.    Lots of good vendors have signed up.  So keep and eye on my blog to read more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment