Monday, April 21, 2008

Book contest at scholastic...

Last year, Alexandre won 50 books through a contest with Scholastic.  They were celebrating their 50th anniversary in Canada and he was one of the fifty winners.   50 books fill a bookcase believe me.  But I am glad because they are all in French...


This year there was another contest.   This time we had to write an acrostic with Junie B Jones...  The contests is close since April 20th and the winners won't be contacted until May.   So I am being very patient (yah!  Right!) and hope that he wins again this year.  


We could get the whole collection of Junie B Jones in French as well as a bunch of "Mots Mystères".   That would be nice.


Recently, we ordered a whole set of Geronimo Stilton (books 1-26).  Alexandre read the #31 about the Olympics and he loved it.    Since there was a good price on the May catalogue - we ordered that set...  I think we will miss only 5 books from the collection when we get them.   Anyhow, it's so nice to see your child enjoying books as much as I did...   The fun part is I read them too!   Now I will be able to surprise him with some new books for our trip in June.  

No comments:

Post a Comment