Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A picture from God!

This morning, I'm up early somehow... 530am.


I go downstairs and see white through the windows of the main door.   But I am unsure if it is really white or not.


So I get in my office and look through the windows.   What do I see?   A picture from God - literally.


In front of my house there is a small tree which is in the same family as a lilac tree.   There is snow everywhere (first snow!) and beside the tree a wild rabbit just sitting there.   Oh I wish I was equipped to take a picture of this magnificient picture.   It's still dark outside... but the settings is just perfect!


I thank the creator for this postcard just for me...  I can't wait to tell my husband about it!

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful. I am so glad that you got to see such a scene.

    Anissa

    ReplyDelete