Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Discovery at the camping site

While camping this week-end (and waiting for our friends to come over... Thanks goodness for Shannon who pulled on the teeth a couple of times before it was loose enough for me to take it out!  I'm a softy!!!), I discovered a ladybug with the kids.   At first we took pictures with it on our hands but then I thought of my close-up feature on my camera and took a little piece of a tree (already on the ground) and decided to try to be artistic.   I will let you judge my talents...




3 comments:

  1. How cool! What kind of camera do you use? My son is wanting to get more into photography.

    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. innovativelearningJuly 11, 2007 at 4:26 AM

    Awesome photo shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures turned out great!

    You definitely are quite the artist!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete