Friday, June 8, 2007

End of the week...

Here's what happened this week...


First I went to play group and helped wash the toys.  We were lucky because we had only the baby toys to do...  Now I couldn't bring towels since I had a washer problem that Sunday and we had emptied the freezer to thaw it so I washed... 


Tuesday was an appointment for Alexandre at the doctor to get his warts burned...  Poor kid!  He is like his mom - catching everything from the public swimming pool...


Wednesday was our anniversary.   We went to see Pirates of the Carribbean III - At World's End.  I liked it even though I was not feeling so good... My sinuses bugged me.  Oh I also went for a blood test the morning...  


Thursday, I went to the clinic close to home and got diagnosed with sinusitis.  The doctor wasn't too keen to give me medication (it wasn't my family doctor...) but when I told her that if I don't get anything it will turn into a bronchitis and when she realized that I had sinusitis/bronchitis about 5 weeks ago, she did gave me a prescription.  OUF!


Friday - today... I have trouble breathing...   Bronchitis is there as I suspected.   Hopefully by tomorrow I will feel better...  We have a birthday party to go to - my nephew will be 4 later this month...


Now I just have to find the time and the energy to do the cake for Alexandre who will turn 6 later this month...   Buying one would be 30$...   He really wants the Lighting McQueen cake I did for his brother Dominic.   Just need the energy really and the courage to start it.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing. I feel miserable just reading about your week. I hope the meds start working soon so you can enjoy life again. God bless.

    Anissa

    ReplyDelete